First time caught, what you think?

Convicted Driver Insurance

Orcakeiko90

Hello!
A few weeks ago I had 3x 660ml bottles of beer and 250ml glass of wine and my last wine was 9:35pm.

9:40pm: I crashed my car.
10:20pm: Road side breathalyser. FAIL
(Went to hospital to get checked over)
01:39am: Bloods were taken.

Roughly 4 hours since my last drink. I have been told I’ll get my blood results back within 3-4months as labs are extremely busy due to COVID-19. Does anyone think I’ll be alright?

The bottles were spaced out over time, I crashed because a fox ran out into the road and I emergency stopped and lifted the handbrake up at the same time which resulted in me spinning and rolling car over when it hit the curb. I felt decent enough to drive at the time and officer said I was good as gold and very cooperative. I felt tipsy but not drunk

If you are a male of average size, then your reading is likely to come back at about 100-110, with the legal limit being 80 so you will be over.

Details of offence as provided by you:

• Specimen Type: blood
  • Alcohol Level: between 81 and 137
  • No previous drink driving related convictions within the proceeding 10 years
  • You have not been disqualified two or more times for 56 days or more within the proceeding 3 years
Based on the information you provided above, upon conviction of driving with excess alcohol, Magistrates' sentencing guidelines suggest:

Drink Driving Rehabilitation Course
All courts usually offer first time offenders the opportunity to take the drink driving rehabilitation course. A court may allow an offender to take the course a second time where there is a good reason to do so. Offenders will not usually be offered a chance to take the course for a third time. Completing the course can reduce any disqualification period imposed by up to 25%.

Enter New Information

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off