Finally got to court after being adjourned twice

• Thread starter Deleted member 11354
  • Start date
Convicted Driver Insurance

Deleted member 11354

Just got out of court, it went really quick I was in and out in ten minutes. The judge was really nice and said he could tell I was a good egg who had made a mistake. I provided four character references and I think these really helped.

My reading was 75 and based on this I should of been given a ban of 17-22 months but he gave me 16 months reduced to 12 months with the course. My ban was a little higher than I expected at £385.

Can’t complain about the result, sad that I won’t be able to drive for the next year but I know I will never drink and drive ever again. Lesson truly learnt

Just got out of court, it went really quick I was in and out in ten minutes. The judge was really nice and said he could tell I was a good egg who had made a mistake. I provided four character references and I think these really helped.

My reading was 75 and based on this I should of been given a ban of 17-22 months but he gave me 16 months reduced to 12 months with the course. My ban was a little higher than I expected at £385.

Can’t complain about the result, sad that I won’t be able to drive for the next year but I know I will never drink and drive ever again. Lesson truly learnt
Well done,the first six months will drag a little but the rest of your ban will fly by

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off