Finally got a date for my medical......

Convicted Driver Insurance

sam9001

Well Known Member
Finally got a date for my medical, after phoning various different doctors all recommended to me by the dvla.

First one the gave me, couldn't fit me in before January, and my 6 week date is the 23rd of December.

However, phoned a dvla doctors in York and have my date for the 18th December now.

Just thinking how long should I give up the lager for before my medical.

Cheers.

Stop now! Is it really worth the hassle if you fail, not only will you no retain your licence every year they will investigate you further

Ok that's around 28 units aweek... Way too much...so yes stop the Fri n Monday sessions n try the non alcoholic beer...I know is shit mate but non alcoholic beer will not effect your CDT level....this is what I have been doing since August....having N A beer....n no more than 3 to 4 cans of Stella aweek

Becks blue or Heineken....or even Budweiser......tried all of those n Becks taste the best lol ....I have my test a week Saturday...so I keep you posted lol but on a serious note stop drinking now n if you need a beer that bad.....drinks the Becks blue.

Becks blue or Heineken....or even Budweiser......tried all of those n Becks taste the best lol ....I have my test a week Saturday...so I keep you posted lol but on a serious note stop drinking now n if you need a beer that bad.....drinks the Becks blue.

Beck’s Blue is the only one I’ve tried which doesn’t have the overpowering taste of Cornflakes.

Finally got a date for my medical, after phoning various different doctors all recommended to me by the dvla.

First one the gave me, couldn't fit me in before January, and my 6 week date is the 23rd of December.

However, phoned a dvla doctors in York and have my date for the 18th December now.

Just thinking how long should I give up the lager for before my medical.

Cheers.
You need to be in the green zone .. stop now. I did 21 days 0.8 CDT

Hey sam9001.....hope u had a good Xmas.....just to inform you that dvla issued have my license fully and .....my CDT came bk 0.7.... and that was me drinking 14 units aweek n topped up with non alcoholic beer....and a big thank you to Craig121 for Ur advice......happy new year!!!!!!

Hey sam9001.....hope u had a good Xmas.....just to inform you that dvla issued have my license fully and .....my CDT came bk 0.7.... and that was me drinking 14 units aweek n topped up with non alcoholic beer....and a big thank you to Craig121 for Ur advice......happy new year!!!!!!

That's great news mate, when did you go for your medical? just wondering if I will head before the new year

That's great news mate, when did you go for your medical? just wondering if I will head before the new year
Hi sam9001.... received letter end of October to say book the medical ....had to wait till 30 November to see Doc....it took bout 20 mins.... answered no to all questions ...got Intouch with dvla on 13 Dec....n the man said they send letter out on 10 Dec to say my license has been issued!! So yeah happy days ....let us no how u get on Sam ...n good luck...happy new year!

Hi sam9001.... received letter end of October to say book the medical ....had to wait till 30 November to see Doc....it took bout 20 mins.... answered no to all questions ...got Intouch with dvla on 13 Dec....n the man said they send letter out on 10 Dec to say my license has been issued!! So yeah happy days ....let us no how u get on Sam ...n good luck...happy new year!
Happy new year to you too mate, well I had my medical on the 18th dec, so just dunno how long it will be until I find out.

Happy new year to you too mate, well I had my medical on the 18th dec, so just dunno how long it will be until I find out.
I reckon u should call them in the 2 Nd of January
I think you should call them around the 2nd week of January.....what did you score in the questionnaire?? I scored 3.....good luck Sam!!!! The force is with ya.

I reckon u should call them in the 2 Nd of January

I think you should call them around the 2nd week of January.....what did you score in the questionnaire?? I scored 3.....good luck Sam!!!! The force is with ya.

It was a low score too, probably 3 ish, cant remember to be honest

Due to be back on road on the 15th.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off