Feeling utterly deflated

Convicted Driver Insurance

Njaynem

I’m 8 months into applying for my license back as a HRO. I’m in recovery so I was granted my license back a year early from court. I’ve done the medical, the doctors have wrote to the DVLA and I’ve completed questionnaires, only to now be told I need another medical to take my urine and they do not have any dates for these because of covid delays. I am feeling so defeated and jumped through every hoop just to hit another wall at the last hurdle. I know so many people are going through this so I just wanted to connect and share experiences. Wishing everyone luck with this horrendous process!

I’m 8 months into applying for my license back as a HRO. I’m in recovery so I was granted my license back a year early from court. I’ve done the medical, the doctors have wrote to the DVLA and I’ve completed questionnaires, only to now be told I need another medical to take my urine and they do not have any dates for these because of covid delays. I am feeling so defeated and jumped through every hoop just to hit another wall at the last hurdle. I know so many people are going through this so I just wanted to connect and share experiences. Wishing everyone luck with this horrendous process!
Was you givern a 1year license?

Was you givern a 1year license?
No, I still haven’t been issued the license yet. I applied for it back in September, medical in December and they wrote to my doctor and received a letter back from them. Whilst waiting for the letter from the doctor they issued a letter to me now wanting a urine medical as my last one was only bloods. I was told contacting my GP would be the last hurdle but clearly not :(

No, I still haven’t been issued the license yet. I applied for it back in September, medical in December and they wrote to my doctor and received a letter back from them. Whilst waiting for the letter from the doctor they issued a letter to me now wanting a urine medical as my last one was only bloods. I was told contacting my GP would be the last hurdle but clearly not :(
Thats ridicilous just too long

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off