Failure to produce sample

Convicted Driver Insurance
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you were charged for failing to provide...🤷‍♀️ they gave you a charge sheet. Or has your story changed again lol
Where was l given the charge sheet? I never went to the police station. Dothey give charge sheets in A and E.?

Please copy and paste where I mentioned l was given a charge sheet. I was never charged....I was never asked anything, I haven't been summoned to court. I had an accident went to hospital then came home. The police left me in a and e after l refused with the sample

Please copy and paste where I mentioned l was given a charge sheet. I was never charged....I was never asked anything, I haven't been summoned to court. I had an accident went to hospital then came home. The police left me in a and e after l refused with the sample
I was never taken or invited to the police station. I was never even asked where l was going or what happened

Drink Driving Forum

Advised by paramedic standing next to the policeman not to give blood or urine sample​

insurance-m.png

OR
Get Quotes >
Unwatch

London89

Well-known member​

I blew 56 at the road side. Paramedics assessed me and advised that my mental state was not stable as l crashed trying to commit suicide. Paramedic advised me strongly in the presence of police officers to not agree to any blood or urine tests. The police then did a form stating failure to produce a sample. Is it my fault for refusing How will l be charged yet l was advised not to

Drink Driving Forum

Advised by paramedic standing next to the policeman not to give blood or urine sample​

insurance-m.png

OR
Get Quotes >
Unwatch

London89

Well-known member​

I blew 56 at the road side. Paramedics assessed me and advised that my mental state was not stable as l crashed trying to commit suicide. Paramedic advised me strongly in the presence of police officers to not agree to any blood or urine tests. The police then did a form stating failure to produce a sample. Is it my fault for refusing How will l be charged yet l was advised not to
Very correct. Where do l say l was charged?

No it's not. You are only legally charged when prosecuted in court. The "charge sheet" the police give you is nothing more than a worthless opinion from a spastic only capable of getting a job with the police.

Police have no legal powers, you might not like that fact rozzer. You need enough intelligence to get past the bar to have legal powers, and our paedo woke police don't qualify.
Oh dear. Think your time on this site is up. I just hope people have enough intelligence to see you are purposely stirring trouble.

Look at it like this. If a person kills someone automatically we say that they are guilty of murder. One murder different outcomes DEPENDING on the murderer and circumstances. Murderer can be charged with
1st degree murder
2nd degree murder
3rd degree murder
Premeditated murder
Culpable Homicide
Murder by association
Etc

Same crime different outcomes for different people and different circumstances.

many thanks for this. Never knew
Those crime classifications relate to US law. English law is different.

No it's not. You are only legally charged when prosecuted in court. The "charge sheet" the police give you is nothing more than a worthless opinion from a spastic only capable of getting a job with the police.
Oh dear, another armchair 'expert'. Fortunately the clueless tool has been banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off