Exam for Drink driving rehab course

Convicted Driver Insurance
What should I expect

will there be a test/ exam end of the course?
Emily

No there is no exam at the end of the course.

However, you do need to attend all 3 days and also FULLY participate. If you don't, the course instructor can refuse to give you your completion certificate.

Participation simply means speaking up, asking/answering questions, taking part full in group discussion.

You will probably find it enlightening.

Thank you
Yes the course so far has been a great insight and and a change of prospect

wish I learnt it at school

The course will have a maximum of 15 participants, everyone a bit nervous and worried about being there with heavy drinkers and unsavoury types.
In fact, they are in the minority and most attendees are very reasonable people who regret their actions.
It can be very therapeutic to talk to others who are in the same position as you. No one is judgemental because you have all messed up, but under varying circumstances.
I have seen people arrange to keep in touch after their course, and one group even adjourned to a pub opposite at the end of the course. They invited me to join them, but I declined, pointing out the ONE of us was driving home…….

Reactions: TPR
Thanks price

this is online course, everyone seems to be from different counties so will be hard to keep in touch,

but this forum Id be going spare without it
X

Thanks price

this is online course, everyone seems to be from different counties so will be hard to keep in touch,

but this forum Id be going spare without it
X
Sorry I didn’t realise you were doing a course in the near future.
I will admit that I would not like to run an online course because of the personal interaction being missed out, but we are where we are and at the moment it is online or not at all…..
I hope the room based training returns as soon as possible.

Reactions: TPR
Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off