eu licence

Convicted Driver Insurance

Cristof

Hello guys, do you know how can I check if my dd ban has been reduced? I have finished dd course , received certificate and been told that they will inform court and court should inform dvla about it.
I had an accident in April 2021 and have been banned for 22 months. Judge said if I finish rehabilitation course i can come back on the road in october 2022 but I can not check my licence status because its eu licence.
On gov.uk you enter only british details but there's an option ''try other ways '' and when i fill it with my details it says nothing.
Any ideas?

Thank you

September / October seems about right, depending on the amount of reduction you get for doing the course.
I suggest you contact your course provider. They will have received information about your ban from the court, together with the amount of reduction for doing the course and you can work it out from that.

September / October seems about right, depending on the amount of reduction you get for doing the course.
I suggest you contact your course provider. They will have received information about your ban from the court, together with the amount of reduction for doing the course and you can work it out from that.
thank you, course reduced length of the ban by 25% , I will contact with them as well , I just need to make sure i can insure car straight after ban ended

OK, just make sure about the 25%, quite a few courts give 1 week reduction per month of ban, which is slightly less than 25%.

I have been told by judge its 25% if finished successfully , thank you
The Magistrates said the same to me re the 25% , but when the Court order arrived the wording was “ up to 25%”. The dates were eventually worked out according to the formula cited by Price.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off