End of not HRO ban

Convicted Driver Insurance
Evening all, just wanted to give an update for the non HRO for applying for your licences. I’m 47 days (still can’t believe I’m saying that) to getting back on the road. I applied for my licence on the 23rd of April and today I received my licence card. I did check on before hand to “check my licence” on the government website ensuring it was received and on the 1st May it was updated and then today 6th May I have my licence. I can’t drive until the 23rd of June but so glad that I now have certification I am allowed back on the road on that date. Thankfully no medicals ect this will be why (I really feel for you guys!!). I remember looking for a post like this as I’m not a HRO so thought would post. Please remember that if you use your passport number for proof this is how long your licence will be for. For example I have 4 years left on my passport and this is how long my licence is for. In 4 years I just need to contact the DVLA (if they don’t send a new one) to order my new one. To think February 2021 I never seen this day, was broken, seen no light and now it’s just around the corner now till I have the freedom of driving again 😃

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off