Early release on license due to work

Convicted Driver Insurance

Spidertown

Hi,I got a 18 month ban for drink driving at the end of August 2020,
What are the chances of the court giving a early release on my license so that I can go back to my job as a oil tanker driver as the have offered me another job .
The ban is 18 months but I have a the course to do that reduces it to 14 months,
The oil firm are willing to write a letter to the court aswell as my own letter

Hi,I got a 18 month ban for drink driving at the end of August 2020,
What are the chances of the court giving a early release on my license so that I can go back to my job as a oil tanker driver as the have offered me another job .
The ban is 18 months but I have a the course to do that reduces it to 14 months,
The oil firm are willing to write a letter to the court aswell as my own letter
Hi Spidey, unfortunately there is no chance your licence will be released early. Just because you have a job opportunity doesn't make any difference, the courts have issued a ban and you will be expected to serve the complete ban. There are sometimes opportunities for people to apply for an early reinstatement but your ban length does not qualify you for this.

Hi Spidey, unfortunately there is no chance your licence will be released early. Just because you have a job opportunity doesn't make any difference, the courts have issued a ban and you will be expected to serve the complete ban. There are sometimes opportunities for people to apply for an early reinstatement but your ban length does not qualify you for this.
I thought that might be the case, just needed to double check before I have my meeting Wednesday, thanks

I think I read here you need to have served at least 2 years of a ban before you can be considered to be released from it.

I think I read here you need to have served at least 2 years of a ban before you can be considered to be released from it.
Yes, at least half of your ban, subject to a minimum 2 years having elapsed

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off