Early licence return questions

Convicted Driver Insurance

RSC

Established Member
On the cusp of getting a job that will - when safe to do so - involve meeting clients face to face using masks and a screen. Will be classed as an essential worker This will involve a three hour round trip using two forms of public transport. However am a couple of weeks away from my ban having lasted two years. Might this be sufficient grounds for an early licence return? Also as HRO, might a medical be prioritised? Thanks in advance.

On the cusp of getting a job that will - when safe to do so - involve meeting clients face to face using masks and a screen. Will be classed as an essential worker This will involve a three hour round trip using two forms of public transport. However am a couple of weeks away from my ban having lasted two years. Might this be sufficient grounds for an early licence return? Also as HRO, might a medical be prioritised? Thanks in advance.
Simple answer would be no . Why would that make you an essential worker as such. We all have to meet people face to face at some point which will need the use of a face mask.

RSC's.
I'm a maintenance technician working in care homes in and around the south east, if I could have a reduction on my ban for reason that I can reduce boiling water coming from a 82 year olds faulty shower would be something of a miracle, there is no ifs or buts with the dvla, you can be the queen and they still won't budge.

RSC's.
I'm a maintenance technician working in care homes in and around the south east, if I could have a reduction on my ban for reason that I can reduce boiling water coming from a 82 year olds faulty shower would be something of a miracle, there is no ifs or buts with the dvla, you can be the queen and they still won't budge.
The queen is the only person in the uk as head of state who does not need a licence to drive and that is a fact

Hello RSC, I am a 'critical keyworker' (according to gov.uk website) and HRO but have waited about 15 weeks with no updates as yet. I am trying to call DVLA and to find an approved doctor to do my medical test and will update when I get anything helpful.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off