Dvla urine test in 4 days

Convicted Driver Insurance

HuzzyPat

Hi guys, i’ve got a urine test analysis for dvla coming up on the 3rd of march. I have been testing myself at home with a THC home test kit with a cut off level of 20n/g. I am passing this test with a solid line and a very feint line which means i’ve tested negative. I am really scared as i’ve been clean for almost 3 and a half months now and do not intend on using/smoking cannabis ever again. I do not want to fail this urine test i’ve got coming up. Any advice as i am intending to drink half a gallon of water maybe more before the test so i can dilute my sample and maybe get an extension to provide another sample.
Has anyone got any experience with this and if they do make you go in to give another sample if your sample is to diluted? I cant extend my appointment anymore as i’ve extended it 3 times now using the old covid19 excuse.
Any advice would help.

thank you. :)

If it has been 3 months you have absolutely nothing to worry about, it does not stay in your urine for 3 months.

If it has been 3 months you have absolutely nothing to worry about, it does not stay in your urine for 3 months.
To be fair, i was a heavy user before (gram a day, sometimes more everyday) for a couple months so i am just scared there might be traces still in my urine. I’d like some more time to provide which makes me want to dilute my urine drinking half a gallon of water (maybe more) before i go for the test.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off