Dvla unreal

Convicted Driver Insurance

Guygibson

Established Member
So rang up dvla up today as its been 5 weeks since my medical and was told they would be resending a letter to the doctor as the last one got lost because of the postal strikes b****cks they told me the letter will be received by my doctor in 3 to 5 days or 5 weeks unbelievable thank god for the world Cup

So rang up dvla up today as its been 5 weeks since my medical and was told they would be resending a letter to the doctor as the last one got lost because of the postal strikes b****cks they told me the letter will be received by my doctor in 3 to 5 days or 5 weeks unbelievable thank god for the world Cup
Sounds desperate pal, I’ve given up all hope of getting mine back by 8th December I’ve not even had dvla medical yet. But then…..with this shower of shite, you just never know

Strange how we're all paying higher taxes than any time since the war yet these ***kers can't even upgrade their systems to basic email.
I had this very conversation with them last week. “Well we send everything second class because of the cost to the tax payer”
Wow thanks for thinking about me, you bullshitter.
I told him “you know, up in the north we have this thing, it’s quite a new unique thing, it used to be just the wealthy people that had it, but would you believe it, us poor uneducated mugs have it also, wait a minute I’ll try and find the name of it for you….oh yes silly me it’s called the internet”
Furthermore it has this thing, and don’t ask me how it works, but it’s called Email? And guess what? It’s free at the point of sending.

Shortly after we lost connection on the phone, can’t think why that was 😂

Guy

Believe me when I say do not trust a single word any of these idiots tell you. Time and time again, they have proven to be liars, and incompetent liars at that.

CJ

The medical team must not work Fridays no ones answering today arrrhhh well they really pissed me off with the mysterious missing letter lie yesterday am going to ring them every day from now on

The medical team must not work Fridays no ones answering today arrrhhh well they really pissed me off with the mysterious missing letter lie yesterday am going to ring them every day from now on
I never liked the idea of ringing everyday I just wasn’t comfortable with it and didn’t want to provoke them. But because of recent events, I won’t be pandering to their snowflake crap and lies. So guess what. I’m now gonna ring them everyday also lol. They have had everything from me since the 5th October. And yesterday basically told me my details were still in the in tray and hadn’t even been looked at 😡 absolutely boils my piss. Think I’ll be a little more like Ricky Gervais in afterlife 😂

“Well we send everything second class because of the cost to the tax payer”
That does make me laugh. If they really wanted to save the taxpayer money, they would cut the outrageous amount of nanny state red tape that's required to apply or reapply for a license. They've expanded their role to basically a spy organisation that spies on the health of every single driver. If they just let the criminal justice system deal with bad drivers, they could sack 75% of their workforce.

That does make me laugh. If they really wanted to save the taxpayer money, they would cut the outrageous amount of nanny state red tape that's required to apply or reapply for a license. They've expanded their role to basically a spy organisation that spies on the health of every single driver. If they just let the criminal justice system deal with bad drivers, they could sack 75% of their workforce.
Yea but they wouldn’t be able to create any revenue if they let other organisations do their jobs without interference. I’m sure the DVLA are self funded, just like the jobsworth DVSA

Well think am at the last hurdle gp has sent questionnaire back to dvla last Wednesday so they should have it now will buzz them on Friday to make sure.
I have to say from sending them my D1 to now its been 3 months and its gone quite smoothly famous last words 🤞

Well think am at the last hurdle gp has sent questionnaire back to dvla last Wednesday so they should have it now will buzz them on Friday to make sure.
I have to say from sending them my D1 to now its been 3 months and its gone quite smoothly famous last words 🤞
Good luck pal, I did say with my application for everyone to “watch this space” lol I knew it wouldn’t go well. Recent events dictate I don’t have the best of luck. Anyhoo good luck, you could be days away 🤞

Good luck pal, I did say with my application for everyone to “watch this space” lol I knew it wouldn’t go well. Recent events dictate I don’t have the best of luck. Anyhoo good luck, you could be days away 🤞
Did the gp have records of misuse or dependency I take it mine should be clean I aint seen him for over 6yrs lol but like you say until you have that license in your hand don't count your chickens 🙏

Did the gp have records of misuse or dependency I take it mine should be clean I aint seen him for over 6yrs lol but like you say until you have that license in your hand don't count your chickens 🙏
It took me 210 days in 2021 from application to licence issue.

I don't think much has changed for HRO's

It took me 210 days in 2021 from application to licence issue.

I don't think much has changed for HRO's
Am at 103 so looks like its got better then they have just received my gps questionnaire and today they said it would take 2 weeks to put onto the system be nice to get it on my birthday 25th of November but think its more likely near Xmas

87 days…. My ban up to days before my birthday on the 10th December although given recent conversations with DVLA who don’t know where my licence details are, I’m thinking about a world cruise and then see what’s happening

Am at 103 so looks like its got better then they have just received my gps questionnaire and today they said it would take 2 weeks to put onto the system be nice to get it on my birthday 25th of November but think its more likely near Xmas
To be fair it did take my GP 54 days to reply.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off