DVLA PRIVATISATION

Convicted Driver Insurance

bristol.red

No Longer a Member
Yes you heard it here 1st.:eek:

However the regulars on these forums have a good think:confused:. CDT testing is costing the franchise doctor more money. CDT testing is causing the franchise doctor more work with less profit. CDT testing is causing other problems in the franchise doctors surgery "chasing up kits" supposedly sent from Kingspath labs but not arriving in time or if at all!

The DVLA franchise doctors are not happy and can also see the monopoly coming to an end. It has been a nice little earner for these doctors over the past 20/25 years.

My thoughts are who will be the type of bidders that may take over DVLA if it does become privatised!!! Two basic government favourites spring to mind "G4s security" & "ATOS". God help us all if either of these are appointed.

I am not expecting much feedback, perhaps PRICE1367 comments would be nice to hear. If it does happen, I will revert back to this thread and remind peeps that YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST.

I bumped in to the copper today who 2 weeks ago was able to check with DVLA in 3 mins that I was legally driving under section 88. I mentioned DVLA privatisation to him and it appeared that he already knew and that it is general knowledge.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off