DVLA Portal

Convicted Driver Insurance

RW1087

Hi All,

Previously banned HO, and been through the medical process before. I received a 1 year license which has now expired, so going back through the process again.
My question is the first time around I remember using some form of website or online portal where updates regarding my licence would appear, but for the life of me I can’t remember the name or link to it.

Could anyone provide me the link?

Thanks

Hi All,

Previously banned HO, and been through the medical process before. I received a 1 year license which has now expired, so going back through the process again.
My question is the first time around I remember using some form of website or online portal where updates regarding my licence would appear, but for the life of me I can’t remember the name or link to it.

Could anyone provide me the link?

Thanks

Replying to bump this thread in case anyone knows as I would like to be able to access this forum if it exists

Do the DVLA use portals? Sounds very hi-tech considering they were still using fax machines recently. I'm sure if you asked someone from Swansea about a portal, they will tell you it is on a ship.

CJ

Hopefully they can sail their little boat straight into another one loaded with people from a certain insurance business located in nearby CF10. I'll man the lighthouse. :D

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off