Dvla medical

Convicted Driver Insurance

Annab87

Good evening folks
I hope few of you could answer some of my questions regarding re applying for my full license which I had to surrender due to diabetes, problem with drinking and abuse of a class drugs (im clean for over 8 months)
2 weeks ago I had liver test ordered by DVLA obviously they wanted to know my gamma level which indicate level of alcohol intake. Result was rather high 98 but as a diabetic I have a fatty liver. Now DVLA asked me to get new medical with independent doctor as long as I'm aware they want to check my urine.
I know no one here can tell me if my case is going in good direction but at least if I know about experience of other people, waiting time for dvla decision would be much easier. Thank you very much an I'm sorry if I started thread in a wrong place.

Good evening folks
I hope few of you could answer some of my questions regarding re applying for my full license which I had to surrender due to diabetes, problem with drinking and abuse of a class drugs (im clean for over 8 months)
2 weeks ago I had liver test ordered by DVLA obviously they wanted to know my gamma level which indicate level of alcohol intake. Result was rather high 98 but as a diabetic I have a fatty liver. Now DVLA asked me to get new medical with independent doctor as long as I'm aware they want to check my urine.
I know no one here can tell me if my case is going in good direction but at least if I know about experience of other people, waiting time for dvla decision would be much easier. Thank you very much an I'm sorry if I started thread in a wrong place.

More information on the DVLA medical can be found here. There are lots of threads/posts about the DVLA medical and timescales, you can use the forum search facility to find these.

hth

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off