dvla medical

Convicted Driver Insurance

billy lee

i have a medical in 6 weeks time after getting banned.i stopped drinking shortly after my 2 year ban,as i was never de-pendent on alcohol so i am not worried about passing the medical,my worry is.i read somewhere on here that pain killers i.e tramadol,nurophen can show up as THC (CANABIS).i had a major knee op 6 months ago, due to the high amount of pain ive been hammering the the pain killers.now am worried sick.anyone got a similar story any help would be great....

i have a medical in 6 weeks time after getting banned.i stopped drinking shortly after my 2 year ban,as i was never de-pendent on alcohol so i am not worried about passing the medical,my worry is.i read somewhere on here that pain killers i.e tramadol,nurophen can show up as THC (CANABIS).i had a major knee op 6 months ago, due to the high amount of pain ive been hammering the the pain killers.now am worried sick.anyone got a similar story any help would be great....

Just inform the doctor of your concerns and that you were prescribed medication due to a knee operation. They will have access to your medical records and will be aware of the effects any medication might have upon subsequent blood tests (if any).

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off