DVLA Medical

Convicted Driver Insurance
I must agree Price. For someone to say that it doesn't effect you is unbelievable really.
It slows down reaction time and effects coordination significantly so let all the stoner drivers be really honest about it. It obviously depends on the amount and strength just like any other substance. There are numerous microinteractions involved in the very, very complex act of driving and these are affected by intoxicants such as alcohol or cannabis.
It may make a few drive slower but that's because they ARE stoned and slow...probably listening to their music too😂 and much, much likely not to be able to fully concentrate and more likely to go into their own world rather than a completely sober person.
Interestingly, I've seen a few Traffic Cop style programmes where the cops have correctly determined the substance of the driver they are following by the manner and traits of their driving which clearly demonstrates that certain substances has certain effects on driving ability.
Even in States in the USA where it is legal to smoke the drug driving limit is set very, very low - much, much lower than ours.
Many are set at 5ng so 5 parts per billion whereas ours is set in the thousands.
So let all the stoners and ex stoners be completely honest and not try and justify and differentiate themselves from others.
It does effect driving.
If it effects you when not driving how is it possible not to effect you driving???
😂😜🤔🙏♥️
What's worse is I'm branded as a drug addict while taking anti anxiety medication TWICE (WHILE BANNED) but there are thousands of people who drug drive daily, which I have never done! But oh yeah I need a urine test! 🤣

Neither of you have tried cannabis.
I have, caused me to have a psychotic episode, that's a great thing to have while driving :) honestly it effects everyone differently and that's the issue, some people become very sedated, not exactly a good thing to have while driving. If you think that then you need to stop driving.

Neither of you have tried cannabis.
Speaking for myself I haven’t, but I have dealt with a lot of people who have, and driven.
Some of them said the same thing as people who drink: “I am a better driver when I have had a few drinks / few tokes.”
They weren’t…………..
Even in countries where cannabis has been legalised, driving under the influence of it is still an offence - for a good reason.

I disagree on the basis that I have no problem carrying out a field impairment test and my depth perception is also unaffected while under the influence of cannabis, but it affects people in different ways due to their genetic makeup.
Just gonna leave this here

There is no scientific proof that smoking cannabis affects your ability to drive as unlike alcohol it does not affect your coordination. If anything it makes you a safer driver!

Except for this, and a few other reports…..

Cannabis is not a drug for starters it's a plant, drugs are manufactured. Science is owned and told what to say, a bit like Boris. It has great healing properties, and is more beneficial to the environment (Global warming) due to how rapid it grows. Try researching the positives as well as the negatives. My dog had a tumour and blood was in her urine, the vet could not treat it so I got her some RSO oil, she was clear within 2weeks. Like I say it affects everyone different, all I did was voice my opinion based on my own experiences. Science doesn't always get it right anyway look at covid.
THC is a compound in cannabis with psychoactive properties. THC and CBD have been isolated and used in drugs. I don't know what you're talking about, seems like you're trying to justify smoking weed while driving, which is just as bad as alcohol. You don't deserve a licence if that's how you view things. It's not an opinion it's the LAW!

THC is a compound in cannabis with psychoactive properties.: No s**t Sherlock! THC and CBD have been isolated and used in drugs: Which drugs? seems like you're trying to justify smoking weed while driving: Seems like you forming opinions! You don't deserve a licence: Go F**g yourself! it's the LAW!: It's legislation!
I honestly don't need to tell a grown man that smoking drugs while driving is bad, you're either trolling or seriously this stupid.

MrBullet131, can you please be civil to other posters on here.
Nothing wrong with disagreeing with someone’s point of view, so long as reasoned arguments are given.

Read the posts I'm not the one forming opinions on others or calling them stupid, I'm merely giving the same in return, try reading the posts.
You said that smoking cannabis while driving enhances your driving, I called you stupid because that is stupid. You'll end up killing someone, I really hope you realise what your doing, and I hope if you smoke and drive you get caught and banned indefinitely.

What's worse is I'm branded as a drug addict while taking anti anxiety medication TWICE (WHILE BANNED) but there are thousands of people who drug drive daily, which I have never done! But oh yeah I need a urine test! 🤣
Who is branding you a drug addict? Prescribed anti-anxiety medication may affect your ability to drive if it makes you drowsy, but that is no different from many other prescription drugs, even Piriton for Hay Fever.

Your a heavy duty customer, you may think I'm stupid, but I'm not the one who sits at home like an armchair expert watching TV believing everything your told by Govt and mainstream media forming opinions, ha I bet you've had both jabs and your booster! So if we are going to form opinions on people we haven't met, because you can't see beyond your nose, here's mine on you!
Ah, so you are a Biochemist. Or perhaps a Microbiologist or someone else with a Master's or Doctorate in Infectious Diseases. Good to know that you understand all the science behind both the Covid 19 virus and the Vaccinations we are all being given to the extent that you can refute the science.

Wait! What! you don't have any of these qualifications but you know Covid Vaccines don't work because you heard it where? QAnon! Well, then it must be true.

Seriously I also believe that Cannabis has a bad rep in the medical field mainly because of it's association with stoners, but by isolating some of the active ingredients and compounds, it can be used to successfully treat a variety of illnesses. The most obvious one's to me are the kids that are given it to control their epileptic seizures and others who have taken it to help with cancer.

Who is branding you a drug addict? Prescribed anti-anxiety medication may affect your ability to drive if it makes you drowsy, but that is no different from many other prescription drugs, even Piriton for Hay Fever.
The DVLA are branding me an addict. They have told me they need to see if I'm abusing drugs because I took them, I'm not saying my benzos didn't make me drowsy, they were previous prescription benzos which I didn't have a current prescription for.. I used them twice while NOT driving, but I needed to do a urine test which I think is entirely unfair.

The DVLA are branding me an addict. They have told me they need to see if I'm abusing drugs because I took them, I'm not saying my benzos didn't make me drowsy, they were previous prescription benzos which I didn't have a current prescription for.. I used them twice while NOT driving, but I needed to do a urine test which I think is entirely unfair.
Ho long did you take them for? I would hazard a guess that the majority of the driving population have been on Diazepam or equivalent at some time in their lives and haven't been prevented from driving.

Ho long did you take them for? I would hazard a guess that the majority of the driving population have been on Diazepam or equivalent at some time in their lives and haven't been prevented from driving.
They were a year old prescription that I had a 30 day supply of, I had a bad episode of panic attacks while banned and took 2 on two separate days. My psychiatrist told me that because I didn't have a current prescription I should of handed them into the pharmacy, so in the DVLAs mind I took them recreationally.

They were a year old prescription that I had a 30 day supply of, I had a bad episode of panic attacks while banned and took 2 on two separate days. My psychiatrist told me that because I didn't have a current prescription I should of handed them into the pharmacy, so in the DVLAs mind I took them recreationally.
So taking a few tablets that you already had in your posession on 2 days caused you to lose your licence and be branded a recreational drug user? I suppose your mistake was owning up to taking them in the first place.

So taking a few tablets that you already had in your posession on 2 days caused you to lose your licence and be branded a recreational drug user? I suppose your mistake was owning up to taking them in the first place.
I was already banned for driving while medically revoked, I thought I was doing the right thing my admitted to it on my medical form to the psychiatrist, obviously not as now I've been waiting 8 months since my ban because of this..

I was already banned for driving while medically revoked, I thought I was doing the right thing my admitted to it on my medical form to the psychiatrist, obviously not as now I've been waiting 8 months since my ban because of this..
Yep, does not pay to be honest sometimes.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off