DVLA medical urine test (thc)

Convicted Driver Insurance
I am passing a 15ng test strip for thc have done since last week will I pass a dvla medical to get my licence back ?

Thanks great info there. I have been off it for 7 days now and yeah I’m 28 and on a crazy diet just now fruit veg and lean meats no junk lots of water and cycling 20 miles a day aswell as in the gym every day or 2. Last time I detoxed I used 20ng tests I got off eBay and I was showing negative after 6 weeks I think. My main fear was that after sending that recent questionnaire away that they would have a letter sent out the following week with a date for a medical but maybe that is too much to expect from them that quick I do pray it takes them ages to get back to me again haha
It took them 17mnths to get back to me after I applied they won’t just send u an appointment out, they will send u a place where they paid near you to go you have 12 weeks to make the appointment with the doctor at the appointed clinic, I’ve been back on the road a year now I got a medical license for 1 year my year was up on the 3rd of Jan I’m driving under section 88 right now and I’m going for my 2nd medical tomorrow. I wish you all the luck

Hi I applied for my licence April 2021 after been revoked 6 monthes for cannabis use. A letter arrived from dvla medical group on the 31st December 8 monthes later. Problem is I never actually thought they were going to bother getting back to me I couldn’t get ahold of them for 5 monthes straight while I was off cannabis and clean and in the end ended up relapsing I’ve been smoking again for a good few monthes I figured I stop after the new year and detox again in time but the letter has caught me off guard. Does anybody know the time frames roughly from when there first letter is sent out to when I have to take a urine test? I’m an idiot I know and I’ve made a stupid decision. Any help is much appreciated thanks.
They sent me a letter say I ad to book a medical 6 weeks from the date of the letter not 12 weeks

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off