DVLA medical team issues.

Convicted Driver Insurance

olig

Hi all,

I'm having major problems with the DVLA, I went back to court and won to get my license back early (1/3/2021) since then I have done everything asked of me. the DVLA have been no help, losing information, not even knowing I was unbanned. I did all the forms 6/7months ago. i got my medical letter (blood & physical) which I clearly passed as I'm completely T-toal.

they then didn't send me anything, So spent the week calling got though an was told they need more information from. my GP, so I got that faxed over (DD2) form.

Now they are saying,I need a urine test now, which I'm happy to do and prove I'm sober. but they are now telling me that there is a backlog and won't be able to do it!!!

I was meant to start work this month and most likely will now lose my job as I can't drive the machinery. With a baby coming in the next couple of weeks this would be terrible timing.

Seeing as I was told 100 time, I was a "priority" case this all doesn't sound right.

Anyone else in a similar boat, really desperate now.

Thanks.

Hi all,

I'm having major problems with the DVLA, I went back to court and won to get my license back early (1/3/2021) since then I have done everything asked of me. the DVLA have been no help, losing information, not even knowing I was unbanned. I did all the forms 6/7months ago. i got my medical letter (blood & physical) which I clearly passed as I'm completely T-toal.

they then didn't send me anything, So spent the week calling got though an was told they need more information from. my GP, so I got that faxed over (DD2) form.

Now they are saying,I need a urine test now, which I'm happy to do and prove I'm sober. but they are now telling me that there is a backlog and won't be able to do it!!!

I was meant to start work this month and most likely will now lose my job as I can't drive the machinery. With a baby coming in the next couple of weeks this would be terrible timing.

Seeing as I was told 100 time, I was a "priority" case this all doesn't sound right.

Anyone else in a similar boat, really desperate now.

Thanks.
Hi I was in a similar position as regards to waiting time email the medical department and Tim Burton to explain your circumstances and also tell them your considering emailing your MP if you Don’t get a reply in the appropriate amount of time and if you do not have a response in the appropriate time then get ahead and email your MP hope this helps I did all of the above and got email responses and phone calls from the DVLA. A couple of days after I emailed my MP I got a reply offering to look in to it but I had a phone call the day before saying I’d been awarded my 12 month license good luck

Hi I was in a similar position as regards to waiting time email the medical department and Tim Burton to explain your circumstances and also tell them your considering emailing your MP if you Don’t get a reply in the appropriate amount of time and if you do not have a response in the appropriate time then get ahead and email your MP hope this helps I did all of the above and got email responses and phone calls from the DVLA. A couple of days after I emailed my MP I got a reply offering to look in to it but I had a phone call the day before saying I’d been awarded my 12 month license good luck
Thank you very much, I have emailed the MP now. :)

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off