Dvla medical Northwest

Convicted Driver Insurance

chrism2800

Established Member
An update,just spoken to an advisor from the medical department and at the moment no franchised doctors are undertaking any medicals in this area of the UK
He also said that as soon as they are notified they will write out to the applicant to book an appointment with a 6 week window.
He also stated that they dont always contact your gp,even though I said I had historic alcohol misuse issues,I also asked if they could do their enquiries with my gp before the medical,and he couldn't advise me on that point,so now it's in their hands as my cheque has been cashed

An update,just spoken to an advisor from the medical department and at the moment no franchised doctors are undertaking any medicals in this area of the UK
He also said that as soon as they are notified they will write out to the applicant to book an appointment with a 6 week window.
He also stated that they dont always contact your gp,even though I said I had historic alcohol misuse issues,I also asked if they could do their enquiries with my gp before the medical,and he couldn't advise me on that point,so now it's in their hands as my cheque has been cashed
Northwest of UK

I phoned the number I used last time to book my medical yesterday and was told the doctors are up and running phoned the DVLA and told them, they have sent a email to the department that sent my letter saying they aren't doing Medical's ill just have to wait and see but if I hear nothing in 2weeks ill be phoning again.

RowRabbit

I hope you don't mind me asking - how long have you been waiting for the medical?

CJ

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off