DVLA Medical examination

Convicted Driver Insurance

bonnie1989

I'm due a DVLA medical very soon after a drink driving ban...just wary about drinking alcohol can you drink responsibly or would people recommend no drinking at all. I don't have any drinking issues

If you don't have any 'drinking issues,' then why are you asking this question? Just don't drink for as long as possible before the DVLA medical and if you are in any doubt, have a Medichecks CDT test to confirm that your levels are within the parameters set out by the DVLA. Basically the lower the better and the only way to get CDT to a lower level is to abstain from alcohol.

I'm due a DVLA medical very soon after a drink driving ban...just wary about drinking alcohol can you drink responsibly or would people recommend no drinking at all. I don't have any drinking issues
I'm no expert but I think by what I've read the CDT test is a much fairer test than the LFT. The CDT test seems to medically tell if someone is like yourself a casual drinker and not a heavy drinker who's stopped suddenly having e.g. 5 pints a night 7 days a week . Personally if you are a casual and social drinker who only drinks moderately the CDT test will be fine . If you feel better going tea total it ain't a bad thing is it ...Good luck

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off