DVLA lost blood & medical results

Convicted Driver Insurance

Pompeyboy

I'm writing on behalf of my partner. She has been banned for 18 months, she competed a course to shorten her ban, which she paid for. On the 10 December her ban should have ended, she's had her DVLA medical & this was sent off to the DVLA. After a week she phoned to fing out about getting her licence back but she was told that they had no records of her results. They seem to have been lost. Now, if it takes much longer she will lose her 10 years no claims bonus. She's phones and has sent an email of complaint but still no one helps or gives her an answer. Is there anything else she can do?? Any help and advice would be gratefully appreciated as she is making herself ill.
Many thanks

I'm writing on behalf of my partner. She has been banned for 18 months, she competed a course to shorten her ban, which she paid for. On the 10 December her ban should have ended, she's had her DVLA medical & this was sent off to the DVLA. After a week she phoned to fing out about getting her licence back but she was told that they had no records of her results. They seem to have been lost. Now, if it takes much longer she will lose her 10 years no claims bonus. She's phones and has sent an email of complaint but still no one helps or gives her an answer. Is there anything else she can do?? Any help and advice would be gratefully appreciated as she is making herself ill.
Many thanks
The dvla are idiots at the best of time,I phoned up 5 times last year and got 3 different answers.see if you can speak to a supervisor explain the situation and maybe ask for another medical,if your going to lose 10 years no claims it may be worth paying again.

Hi did DVLA find your paperwork
Hi

She had no response from the DVLA, then out of the blue she received an email from them to say she had passed her medical & was able to drive. 2 days later she received her licence. It's all very vague......

Hey thats great, I had my medical on 8th Dec dvla have my paperwork but still nothing from lab I feel like a pestering them I've phoned about 6 times

My ban not up till 16th Feb, but if I need to give more blood it will poss take another 6 weeks nitemare

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off