DVLA IT systems down 4/07/22

Convicted Driver Insurance

Samilewi

Established Member
Hi everyone just to let you know to not bother calling DVLA today if you're after updates on your applications....
Just been told the whole of the IT systems are down and no idea when they'll be back up running so they can't check anything or do any work 🙄🙄🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️...no words!!!

Hi everyone just to let you know to not bother calling DVLA today if you're after updates on your applications....
Just been told the whole of the IT systems are down and no idea when they'll be back up running so they can't check anything or do any work 🙄🙄🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️...no words!!!
Ffs always an excuse 🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉

I didn’t even know they had an IT system . I thought that any papers that weren’t lost were just shuffled around round like a version of pass the parcel .

I still think that actually happens for us paper application folk. No other reason for the shambles of the DVLA medical department 🤷‍♀️

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off