DVLA hasn't taken license fee?

Convicted Driver Insurance

so ashamed

Okay, so, coming to the end of my 15 months ban (reduced from 20) yay! I sent my D1 form on 22nd September, received my license back last Thursday (4th October), was very quick and painless and I'm over the moon to have that little piece of plastic back in my wallet again (although it's not valid until 17th November). The thing is, the DVLA have not cashed the cheque I sent for the license fee (£65). I keep checking the bank account and the money has not come out! Should this be something to worry about, or do I just forget it? Are they likely to cash the cheque nearer to the ban end date (next month)? I would've thought they'd take the cash before issuing the lisence? Will my license still be valid even if they never take the money? Confused!

Okay, so, coming to the end of my 15 months ban (reduced from 20) yay! I sent my D1 form on 22nd September, received my license back last Thursday (4th October), was very quick and painless and I'm over the moon to have that little piece of plastic back in my wallet again (although it's not valid until 17th November). The thing is, the DVLA have not cashed the cheque I sent for the license fee (£65). I keep checking the bank account and the money has not come out! Should this be something to worry about, or do I just forget it? Are they likely to cash the cheque nearer to the ban end date (next month)? I would've thought they'd take the cash before issuing the lisence? Will my license still be valid even if they never take the money? Confused!

The DVLA handle thousands of applications. From the 22nd Sep to 4th Oct is only 9 working days. A cheque can take 3-7 working days to clear once deposited. It depends on when your cheque is deposited. Im sure the funds will leave your bank account in due course.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off