Dvla gp letter

Convicted Driver Insurance

Mikey42

Does anybody know how long I have to wait for the DVLA to reply to me regarding review of my medical letter sent to them from my GP, I have been waiting now 3 weeks my ban I up on Sunday and I'm desperate to drive again.

I contacted them 2 days ago they have a backlog but if you call the medical team they look at your case whilst your on the phone. 0300 790 6806 ( secret no 0300 790 6807 )

Here's my timescale this year, for a renewal of a 1yr license (got my license back last year but only for a year): Late February got the renewal letter and medical questionnaire, returned them the same day; late March got a letter saying they were contacting my GP; start of May they said they were making a decision and would contact me soon. Finally got my license back 27th June - again for just 1yr despite being teetotal and having regular GP check-ups and blood tests throughout the previous year. So roughly you can expect every single stage to average a minimum of 6 weeks :-(

( secret no 0300 790 6807 )

Thanks for this bertybloggs, I went through the normal line 3 x times today, speaking to 2 puppets, one who was acting as Sherlock Holmes another who was the Clown and then I got to speak to the manager who was pulling the strings. Plus they needed to phone their very own franchise doctor twice and I needed to call the franchise doctor twice too because I was accused of telling lies by the Sherlock Holmes puppet, while the Clown was laughing. Then when I called back and spoke to the Clown, I realised he really was a Clown. I even believe I could hear the "manager" string puller laughing in the background I will explain the outcome on the thread I have decided to keep my case informed on later but it will be found here. http://www.forum.drinkdriving.org/ge...sion/53919.htm (MEDICAL HELP PLZ!!!!!!!

Phoned the DVLA yesterday after growing impatient, nice lady on the phone took my details and after a few moments informed me that my license had been issued and should Ben with me within the next few weeks and that I am legal to drive from midnight tonight, but I'm going to wait until I have it actually in my hand plus gives me time to sort Insurance out.

Hi folks! Good news! Got my license back last weekend! Full license! So happy! Thanks for all the support that I've had on here and good luck to you all!

Hi folks! Good news! Got my license back last weekend! Full license! So happy! Thanks for all the support that I've had on here and good luck to you all!

Thanx for the update Mikey42, well done. I personally had lots of faith in you and your case, you were honest with us right from the start.

Happy motoring:)

Mikey42,
Pleased for you, now all you have to do is sort out the insurance.... good luck.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off