DVLA.gov.uk online licence checker

Convicted Driver Insurance

Polly3

Established Member
Does anyone check their status online ? If you type in driving licence number, NI number, and post code it will bring up your details , specifically identifying a disqualification end date. If you any one on here is still waiting beyond disqualification end date , and has looked online , does it offer any further information/ detail?

My disqualification ended on 4/6/21, and it said as such until that date. When I checked on 5/6 the date had mysteriously changed to a later , incorrect date .

I’ve raised a query with DVLA but they are again on strike all week.

It should now say "you can now apply for the return of your license" or similar.. the DVLA are in a bit of a mess ATM but they will eventually process your D1 - mine ended 10 June, got the go ahead to drive from the DVLA site on 21st and actual license arrived a week later. They didn't however get the dates wrong.

It should now say "you can now apply for the return of your license" or similar.. the DVLA are in a bit of a mess ATM but they will eventually process your D1 - mine ended 10 June, got the go ahead to drive from the DVLA site on 21st and actual license arrived a week later. They didn't however get the dates wrong.
Are you a HRO who has had a medical ?

Are you a HRO who has had a medical ?
no thankfully - from what I've read on here, those guys are seriously struggling simply to comply with the regulations and get their licenses back when they're perfectly entitled to. The DVLA needs a pretty major over hall just to be fit for purpose at the moment.

no thankfully - from what I've read on here, those guys are seriously struggling simply to comply with the regulations and get their licenses back when they're perfectly entitled to. The DVLA needs a pretty major over hall just to be fit for purpose at the moment.
Yes. I’m in that category. Great news for You though .

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off