Dvla finally issued medical booking letter - receptionist told me they had no appointments and to ring dvla to get them to put me somewhere else!

Convicted Driver Insurance

mctigue

As the title reads, what are my options here? Will the whole process of them finding a medical centre start again? Will they see this as my issue? Thanks

As the title reads, what are my options here? Will the whole process of them finding a medical centre start again? Will they see this as my issue? Thanks
As the receptionist said, speak to DVLA and explain.

They will then tell you some alternative clinics that you can try calling. Once you find one, let them know and they will send the paperwork through to them.

As the receptionist said, speak to DVLA and explain.

They will then tell you some alternative clinics that you can try calling. Once you find one, let them know and they will send the paperwork through to them.
Will my 12 week window to get an appointment start again do you know? Thanks

This happened to me the first time I went through the DVLA medical process. I was allocated a surgery in Preston to book in with, but the receptionist advised me over the telephone that they had no appointments and there was a waiting list. It could have potentially taken months to be actually seen by a doctor.

By chance I found another DVLA approved doctor based in Southport who could facilitate my medical appointment the following week. I then contacted the DVLA medical team to raise this issue and they advised me I had to remain with the Preston surgery.

I then made a formal complaint via e-mail to Mr Beetlejuice (Tim Burton) who is/was the medical team gaffer. I was able to get myself transfered across and booked in with the Southport doctor the following week.

CJ

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off