DVLA doctors.

Convicted Driver Insurance

europhil

Well Known Member
Is there a national list of DVLA doctors anywhere?
I know they'll let me know who i should go to, But i'm just curious to find out where my nearest is.

If you live in the south west of England I can tell you the 2 closest to Bristol. In my opinion your question would be interesting to post as a questionnaire kind of sticky but I doubt if the mods will think it useful to the readers.

Further to my above post and remembering how cunning you are, I suspect that you would like to pay privately for a dvla doctor to do a medical on your'e behalf, now to get your other ban lifted!!!! As it is only a 2 year ban I am not sure the courts even have the power to do what you are seeking even IF the head doctor at DVLA's main office wrote a report in your favour.

You need to appeal the sentence of the 2 year ban for driving whilst disqualified which was issued after your 30 month ban for drink driving. I can not remember the exact circumstances why you got a 2 year ban for driving whilst disqualified, the sentence does seem harsh, however it did run concurrent. Ask Sean again in the legal section what he thinks. On the bright side, March 2014 is not too far away. The medicals in your case are likely to be very lengthy

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off