DVLA did not test blood in turnaround time

Convicted Driver Insurance

Ecnal123

The DVLA said my blood was to old to be tested as the sample they got was 4 days old this is their mistake between the doctor allocated and the DVLA but I'm told I have to do another medical what can I do about this

Hi.

Whilst it is frustrating I'm sure,.I think the quickest way is to do it. You could ask for a magistrates hearing instead but I think they would in the end still insist upon the test.

Sorry but I think all you can do is re-test.
OK ty but how much would a hearing in magistrate cost and could my roadside alcahol content be admisable as my count was under the high risk offender level

About £1000 but again I dont think it is a good idea. Not only would it take a long time to get a hearing it would also be unlikely to be successful on these facts.

And if the previous Court ordered the alcohol test then you have to do it. If you feel a mistake was made they would say it should have been addressed at the time.

Sorry.
An alcahol test was
About £1000 but again I dont think it is a good idea. Not only would it take a long time to get a hearing it would also be unlikely to be successful on these facts.

And if the previous Court ordered the alcohol test then you have to do it. If you feel a mistake was made they would say it should have been addressed at the time.

Sorry.
It wS DVLA not the courts that said I would have to cdt test as it was a dr30 offence

Can I appeal to the courts without a hearing in writing?
In normal curcumstances ie without covid crisis none ov this would be necessary and I would ov received my licence bk I do a genuine phobia ov needles evidence of vasovagel attack was presented in court but magistrates being magistrates did the usual and ignored it I ran out ov money to appeal to Crown I don't drink at all now and only drank on few ocassion before my ban I was just unfortunate whilst acting stupidity risking a small journey litteraly 5 min but that's not the point the point is that d4 medicals are being given temporary stays this should be across the board they won't budge or even allow your own doctors I appreciate the law is for a reason but these are in the government words unprecedented times but that should apply to Joe public aswell not be bias

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off