DVLA and CDT

Convicted Driver Insurance

andy71

Hi, I have my DVLA medical scheduled in next two weeks, I got my CDT tested from medicheck which came out 0.8%, I do not know how relaible medicheck results are. Do you guys think that I would pass my medical test easily as I still have two weeks time left and I am not going to touch the alcohol anymore.
Your feedback would be appreciated.

Hi, I have my DVLA medical scheduled in next two weeks, I got my CDT tested from medicheck which came out 0.8%, I do not know how relaible medicheck results are. Do you guys think that I would pass my medical test easily as I still have two weeks time left and I am not going to touch the alcohol anymore.
Hi Andy
Medichecks results are totally reliable. I haven’t seen any one in our Forum dispute that.
A further two weeks of abstinence should ensure that you will be absolutely fine

Yes mate, I’d echo “Key Workers” comments. I recently had a 0.6 from Medichecks they have a good reputation for professionalism. You still have a while to go, so rest easy.

Just don't drink in the next 2 weeks you will pass no problems 😊

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off