DVA Medical- Northern Ireland

Convicted Driver Insurance
I am not heard of any Insurance company in England asking for Medical history while assessing and managing a road traffic claim.

Insurance companies ask for Medical histories for claims related to Medical/Health insurance.
Well mate! I took the risk and didn't declare a thing! said I drank twice a month but nothing over the top except for birthday's and Christmas. The doctor was fine rushed through the questionnaire as quick as possible and he done all the filling in. (possibly due to covid). he explained if there's problem it will be evident in the blood. That was 3rd december and I had been on heavy binge for 3 weeks late october early November, with 3 weeks abstinence up until my med. I was there ten minutes max. Got a letter two days ago sayng medical investigation is over and have been issued a ten year licence. It must of been a close call ,but I've obviously done enough and am so happy to have this matter closed. yes I'm very lucky but I've definitely learnt from the whole thing! Never drink and drive!

The fine for misrepresenting yourself is just a normal fine not a court job. Although, there is a lot to weigh up too mate apart from just the fine for misrepresenting yourself. Say you have a crash and the insurance company requests your medical history, if there's a declarable illness that isn't declared then your insurance is void. Not only will the claim be denied but you will get at least 6 points and a fine, with the possibility of 6 months imprisonment.

The crash I caused that lost me my licence, Allianz requested my medical history when assessing the claim. I was also involved in a low speed shunt, another driver slid on some black ice and went into the back of me, again the insurance company requested my medical history. So even if you're a careful driver, someone could crash into you and bring the whole game down round you.
Well mate! I took the risk and didn't declare a thing! said I drank twice a month but nothing over the top except for birthday's and Christmas. The doctor was fine rushed through the questionnaire as quick as possible and he done all the filling in. (possibly due to covid). he explained if there's problem it will be evident in the blood. That was 3rd december and I had been on heavy binge for 3 weeks late october early November, with 3 weeks abstinence up until my med. I was there ten minutes max. Got a letter two days ago sayng medical investigation is over and have been issued a ten year licence. It must of been a close call ,but I've obviously done enough and am so happy to have this matter closed. yes I'm very lucky but I've definitely learnt from the whole thing! Never drink and drive!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off