During the medical

Convicted Driver Insurance

Mike889

Established Member
Hia can anyone relate this if anyone know what does she mean..on my medical day after completing the questionaires and doing all physical checks the doctors said to me hope dvla will be fair,does anyone know what does she mean by this,its bugging me🤦‍♂️..many thanks..

Hia can anyone relate this if anyone know what does she mean..on my medical day after completing the questionaires and doing all physical checks the doctors said to me hope dvla will be fair,does anyone know what does she mean by this,its bugging me🤦‍♂️..many thanks..
No one knows what the DVLA might do…some people need to wait an additional length of time as the DVLA decide to write to their GP whereas others who might have had higher readings receive their license back without going through this additional step (for me the DVLA writing to my GP added an additional 4 months to the process)

My doctor told me 'you'll be fine' i hope she's right.. Lol. I think they just say anything on that day cause they know we're prob embarrassed & ashamed to be their in the first place.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off