Dui.

Convicted Driver Insurance

bullcalfe

Convicted in December and registered 40 on the intoxametre but in court a reading of 50 was read out. Charge sheet said 40 but still fined £650 and 12 months. Solicitor cost £ 800. Might as well not bothered.. Think the system stinks.

40 or 50 doesn’t really matter, you still got the minimum that could be awarded.
£800 was a lot to pay for a simple guilty plea!
why does the system stink? You were over the limit to drive on the road and got the minimum that could be imposed.... how could the system be improved?

Convicted in December and registered 40 on the intoxametre but in court a reading of 50 was read out. Charge sheet said 40 but still fined £650 and 12 months. Solicitor cost £ 800. Might as well not bothered.. Think the system stinks.

The solicitor who you paid £800 for didn't correct the wrong reading being read out in court based on the charge sheet infront of him/her. Your solicitor stinks, the system is just fine. You received the minimum ban of 12 months and a fine based on the affordability questionnaire that you filled out in court. My £170 solicitor secured me the lowest ban, a £200 fine and the drink driving rehabilitation course to bring my ban down to 9 months. It was your choice paying £800 for a guilty plea instead of shopping around.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off