Drunk In Charge - second offence

Convicted Driver Insurance

Johnny10

Yeah I thought about ringing too, but hopefully they've lost my blood sample. I'm trying to get sorted, so the thought of prison is freaking me out big time

Jon1123

Yeah I thought about ringing too, but hopefully they've lost my blood sample. I'm trying to get sorted, so the thought of prison is freaking me out big time
As many have mentioned you are unlikely to go to prison. But I am fully waiting for the letter and to be charged, even though they are slow they seem to be on the ball. I havent read a single case of someone being over the limit and then them not being charged in time.

Johnny10

Im still none the wiser as to what I am facing here based on the replies. Points? Ban? Length of ban?? Who knows. I guess it won't be prison. I wasn't actually driving for a start...

grice96

Im still none the wiser as to what I am facing here based on the replies. Points? Ban? Length of ban?? Who knows. I guess it won't be prison. I wasn't actually driving for a start...

We won't really know what you're facing until you are charged. Drunk in charge can carry points but usually for a first offence. Will have a better picture to advise once you are charged.

Johnny10

We won't really know what you're facing until you are charged. Drunk in charge can carry points but usually for a first offence. Will have a better picture to advise once you are charged.

Cheers, fair enough. I'm assuming it will be drunk in charge. I'm finding the whole thing a drag

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off