Drug driving

Convicted Driver Insurance

Terry H

Morning I was found by Hampshire police force and tested after my company rang police after I didn’t turn up for work I left work at my normal time 7:30am I was arrested around 10:30am that morning I found in a dazed and confused manner so I was told and taken to the station I passed breath test but failed road side drug test I don’t have any memories of the events that took place and that really worried me I was realised with out charge and no bailed pending further investigation this was a Friday . All weekend I was very ill and come Monday rang the doctors on Tuesday went to see him o was then sent straight to A@E where my blood pressure as 195/210 I ended up in the hospital for nearly a week for hypersensitivity and was lucky to not have had a stroke my main question is why was I not sent to Hospital while I was confused and in a very bad way my medical notes explained this as I have suffered with hight BP for some years . I don’t recall seeing or asking for a duty solicitor either !!! I was let out that day around 4pm and wasn’t collected by a family member till 8:30pm that evening any advice will be appreciated .

Good morning.

Yes I agree it sounds like they should perhaps have taken you to the hospital but whether that would amount to a defence is hard to say at this stage.

I think your beat course of action would be to see if you are charged and if so get in touch with the police to ask for your custody record and any medical assessment.

Kind regards
Martin.
Thanks Martin for your prompt response in your personal opinion should it be wise to wait for the time period for a response from the police of CPS or should I request the the custody records now and any other medical report ? Thing is my hospital record will show a week after the events .
thank you Martin.

Ok Martin do I ring the police station direct and who do I ask for these records ect sorry I’m wet behind the ears with all this .
Regards
Terry

One last thing Martin say if the police look at my medical discharge from hospital ect ect and see I was hypersensitivity ie BP and they see that I wasn’t taken to hospital when they had me i custody would they look into that and think maybe we should have ect ect ? Could I use this if it goes to court ect ect or would cps look at any of this before any charges sorry my mind is going into overdrive

Thanks Martin for your input so get the info and wait it out then speak with a solicitor in the day?!

What kind of price range we talking and do any offer free consultation prior and or a fixed price .
regards

I will defo be in touch thank you again I really appreciate everything you have done and and said .
Terry

Also can I ask the police for one sample they didn’t give me one to take back and I don’t remember refusing it neither ? Or am I too late to ask for it this was 3weeks ago now. Was going to see if I could have sent it away my self ? Or am I way too late

Also if I loose my licence and get a year ban does the drug driving endorsement state just drug driving or does it also mention on the criminal conviction what drug or is it just one code for a drug driving ban

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off