DRUG DRIVING 3times

Convicted Driver Insurance
Thanks sir, actually someone who knows what there talking about lol!

Genuine question but is there a bit of a loophole here? i.e. if you are under investigation awaiting results for knowingly committing DG10, you can drive around high as a kite meanwhile?

Fair ****s for you if so, but that's crazy.

Genuine question but is there a bit of a loophole here? i.e. if you are under investigation awaiting results for knowingly committing DG10, you can drive around high as a kite meanwhile?

Yes but if your marked like I was, have fun getting pulled by police for anything. You’ll still get hit with charges months later.

I read something like this and think yet again this forum is graced by another troll or blogger who likes making random comments to antagonise the rest of us.

CJ

Perhaps you're right. Who knows. My replies probably took up less time than his, so eitherway I'm unfussed.

Yes but if your marked like I was, have fun getting pulled by police for anything. You’ll still get hit with charges months later.
I wouldn't even bother with trying for early return of license at court you aint got a hope in hell and as for getting your license back wow your going to have big hurdles to jump through I don't envy you

You see, a sensible person would take being pulled over and tested, knowing full well that they're driving with drugs in their system, as a massive warning shot across the bow. The fact that you continued to consume drugs and drive after that first occasion shows how irresponsible and stupid you are and quite rightly, the police were entirely correct in continuing to target you as evidently you hadn't learnt your lesson.

Your arrogance on this thread is astounding. You have no-one to blame but yourself so stop whining.

Maybe, but he's worth keeping about the place; just in case there is ever a forum party. :D

NO ONE is driving that night. OK? 🤣

You see, a sensible person would take being pulled over and tested, knowing full well that they're driving with drugs in their system, as a massive warning shot across the bow. The fact that you continued to consume drugs and drive after that first occasion shows how irresponsible and stupid you are and quite rightly, the police were entirely correct in continuing to target you as evidently you hadn't learnt your lesson.

Your arrogance on this thread is astounding. You have no-one to blame but yourself so stop whining.
I asked for advice not for someone to point out the obvious, I already said I wasn’t well at the time lol. Reason why I went to a hospital for month, when have I whined, your the one crying on a forum about something I done over 2 years ago 😂

I got 3 drug driving charges

9th December 2020- 6th December 2021, 1 yr

14th august 2020 -13th February 2022, 18mnth

21st December 2020 -20th December 2023 , 3 yr

3x DG10

It’s a long story but my mental health wasn’t well at the time, ended up in mental hospital in Spain for a month, last court date I didn’t have solicitor and ended up on a 3 month tag aswell as the 3 year driving ban, my other 2 charges before didn’t turn up for some reason in court so I was lucky but judge wasn’t having it.
Could I appeal this I’ve already done over 2 year ban or have to wait to do 2 years on the last charge ?
I think your best bet is to get some legal advice tho would likely be expensive. It’s true that cannabis can stay in your system for a long time so it’s possible that the three times you got pulled over between Aug and Dec 2020 are not from separate ‘intakes’, IDK. Even if this isn’t the case, we all do silly things, none of us would be on this forum if that wasn’t the case. I hope you’re now in a much better place with your mental health and smoking. I suspect that would be an integral part of any appeal. If you’ve only got another year to go you might as well wait it out tbh but otherwise there’s plenty of guidance on this forum snd some success stories which might be helpful. There’s plenty who’ve done way worse and got their license back early on here. My impression is that it’s all about proving that you’ve turned things around completely and you have an imperative need to be back on the road early like job, caring responsibilities etc. Good luck to you 🙂

I think your best bet is to get some legal advice tho would likely be expensive. It’s true that cannabis can stay in your system for a long time so it’s possible that the three times you got pulled over between Aug and Dec 2020 are not from separate ‘intakes’, IDK. Even if this isn’t the case, we all do silly things, none of us would be on this forum if that wasn’t the case. I hope you’re now in a much better place with your mental health and smoking. I suspect that would be an integral part of any appeal. If you’ve only got another year to go you might as well wait it out tbh but otherwise there’s plenty of guidance on this forum snd some success stories which might be helpful. There’s plenty who’ve done way worse and got their license back early on here. My impression is that it’s all about proving that you’ve turned things around completely and you have an imperative need to be back on the road early like job, caring responsibilities etc. Good luck to you

I appreciate the luck as it will be needed, I’ll be posting in January so I’ll be posting and let you guys know the results. Like I said I’m not even expecting anything as I know it doesn’t look good.

I too have been trying to get my head around this. I think what is being suggested is that the OP was still driving around (whilst under the influence) before his charges were brought to court this accruing more despite not being disqualified. Is this correct??
Basically yes.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off