driving licence

Convicted Driver Insurance

bad past

hi, iv got 8 months of a 5 year ban left to go. I thought id have a look at my driving licence and see what date i could expect the start of me starting to get my paperwork through, ( medical, etc) i filled the form in , driver number, NI number, and postcode.... and was told they couldnt show me with the info i supplied.. , but everything was right.. Why is this..? Im hoping its just something to do with me having 8 months left to go..anyone shed a little light on this.. many thanks.. kevin

hi, iv got 8 months of a 5 year ban left to go. I thought id have a look at my driving licence and see what date i could expect the start of me starting to get my paperwork through, ( medical, etc) i filled the form in , driver number, NI number, and postcode.... and was told they couldnt show me with the info i supplied.. , but everything was right.. Why is this..? Im hoping its just something to do with me having 8 months left to go..anyone shed a little light on this.. many thanks.. kevin
You've put something in wrong. Have you changed postcode since losing licence and not updated DVLA? Otherwise double check your info, they don't delete accounts so it is your mistake.

You've put something in wrong. Have you changed postcode since losing licence and not updated DVLA? Otherwise double check your info, they don't delete accounts so it is your mistake.
Check spacing capitals etc especially of postcode

I see from a previous post of yours that you were banned for 5 years on 16th February 2017.
You can apply for your licence 90 days before the end of your ban, so that is 18th November.
DVLA should send you an application form D27, but that can be hit and miss, so you should get a D1 Form from the post office and submit in for 18/11 together with the £90 fee.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off