Driving licence application

Convicted Driver Insurance

Samilewi

Established Member
Hey everyone!

Quick question - I can apply for my licence in a couple of days finally. I wasn't going to but do I have to put a new pic in with the application? It says my current licence (if wasn't disqualified obv) would have ran out in 2029. Assuming this means I don't need to attach a new photo this time?
Just wanting to double check so I don't get it thrown back at me weeks down the line to have to reapply again lol...

Thanks

Hey everyone!

Quick question - I can apply for my licence in a couple of days finally. I wasn't going to but do I have to put a new pic in with the application? It says my current licence (if wasn't disqualified obv) would have ran out in 2029. Assuming this means I don't need to attach a new photo this time?
Just wanting to double check so I don't get it thrown back at me weeks down the line to have to reapply again lol...

Thanks
I put a new pic in mine..i rather put it incase if they want an up to date picture see as it will be a new license.so i just put a new pic on mine .and it was accepted

Hey everyone!

Thanks
No you don't need a new pic. Don't bother going to the expense of getting one, they will just throw it in the bin and laugh like a bond villain!!!!

Hi there,
Can anyone help? Just had a one year temporary licence, will I have to go for another medical or as long as not issues with the Dr. will they automatically renew it?

Hi there,
Can anyone help? Just had a one year temporary licence, will I have to go for another medical or as long as not issues with the Dr. will they automatically renew it?
I think you will have regular checks till DR is happy than dvla will issue full license..

Hi there,
You will need a new medical after your 1 year licence. They will then either issue an unrestricted licence (for either 10 years, or as long as it can be til your photo is 10 years old) or another restricted medical licence. Generally, they want to see at least 3 years free from alcohol 'issues' but it can be as long as 6 years (or more so I am told!)

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off