Drink driving

Convicted Driver Insurance

Dizzy1982

On the evening of Thursday 27th at 2230 I was arrested at home for drink driving. A member of the public had called the police. I was breathalysed at home which I was over the limit and taken to the police station where I blow 93 and 90.
At the time of questioning the following morning I was still in shock and didn't fully understand the process and was happy to be interviewed without any lawyer present. I admited going to my car but had no recollection of driving it but accepted that if the memeber of public said I had, I must have.
After getting back home and thinking about it I was able to peice together what happen. I took a call about one of my stores (I'm an area manager) what was flooding and after speaking to the store manager who wouldn't attend i decided to go to the store. Once in the car and started to drive I realised I was in no fit state. I turned my car back round just across the road and parked back up which I would say was no more that 50 yards and went back inside.
I have been given my court date of 20.10. If I get a ban I will lose my job which would result in losing my home has im the household provider.
I'm currently not in a great mental state since this occurred and attempted to take my own life.
I have not previous dealing with the police, I'm an upstanding member of society and a good person. A poor lacks in judgement has caused this situation.
Is there any hope in not getting a ban?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off