Drink driving

Convicted Driver Insurance
You can do ace,but I think you will be wasting money ,dress smartly and show remorse to the court,there should.be a duty solicitor on hand to guide you.

Unless you think there is some fault with the police procedure, or they found you away from your vehicle and maybe cannot prove you were driving (Did you admit driving to the Police?) then all a solicitor can do is to put your case to the magistrates and ask them to not be to hard on you.... but that means at leat 23 months Ban.
this is called Mitigation and any solicitor can do this for you. A typical charge for this would be £300. Certainly do not pay £1700 !

Unless you think there is some fault with the police procedure, or they found you away from your vehicle and maybe cannot prove you were driving (Did you admit driving to the Police?) then all a solicitor can do is to put your case to the magistrates and ask them to not be to hard on you.... but that means at leat 23 months Ban.
this is called Mitigation and any solicitor can do this for you. A typical charge for this would be £300. Certainly do not pay £1700 !
the police found me in the car I was overturned, the rescue came and took me out

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off