drink driving

Convicted Driver Insurance

mgc

i was not stopped had a drink at home were i was waiting for the police concerning another mater when the p.c asked me if i had a drink then arrested me as he said he see me driving the car a wile ago.
then took me too a police station over a hour away which at this time the drink i had while at home would bee at its highest on the breath test i was not offed a road side test as the officer and 2 otter patrol cars did't have one
My Question is is this right or is there a way of working out what my alcohol level at the time of my arrest.

You can only be charged on the basis of an 'evidential' reading produced by the police station machine. The roadside would not be used in evidence against you in any event. What was your reading at the police station. Legislation means that it is presumed that the level at the time of the test at the police station is the level at the time of the incident of driving. You can present a defence based on the fact that you drank alcohol after driving but the burden is with you to prove that. This type of case would likely involve engaging a forensic toxicologist to assist. Please contact our team on 0333 323 3733 should you wish to discuss further.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off