Drink driving sentence

Convicted Driver Insurance

vin_malar

3 year old UK license. No previous cases of any kind . Caught for drink and drive .. breath limit = 58 . what is the possible likely outcome?
Also i am indian national , will this record anywhere in my indian passport database on the criminal record?

The only issue for your Indian status is that a drink drive conviction would bar you from applying for U.K. citizenship for 5 years.

The only issue for your Indian status is that a drink drive conviction would bar you from applying for U.K. citizenship for 5 years.
Tks sir , can i apply for a drink and drive rehabilition course in advance of my court hearing , the reason i ask is i plan to move out of UK soon and not sure if the dates will be available as my likely travel date is in september 20 onwrads and my court heraing is on the 15th of august , is this possible , if possible , can i book one and ask the court or inform them to refer to the provider for ex TTC for the course? tks

Tks sir , can i apply for a drink and drive rehabilition course in advance of my court hearing , the reason i ask is i plan to move out of UK soon and not sure if the dates will be available as my likely travel date is in september 20 onwrads and my court heraing is on the 15th of august , is this possible , if possible , can i book one and ask the court or inform them to refer to the provider for ex TTC for the course? tks
Hello no you Carnot ask for the drink driving course in advance,if found guilty at court,you can ask the judge for the course.

3 year old UK license. No previous cases of any kind . Caught for drink and drive .. breath limit = 58 . what is the possible likely outcome?
Also i am indian national , will this record anywhere in my indian passport database on the criminal record?
Drink Driving Penalty
Details of offence as provided by you:
  • Specimen Type: breath
  • Alcohol Level: between 36 and 59
  • No previous drink driving related convictions within the proceeding 10 years
  • You have not been disqualified two or more times for 56 days or more within the proceeding 3 years
Based on the information you provided above, upon conviction of driving with excess alcohol, Magistrates' sentencing guidelines suggest:
Drink Driving Rehabilitation Course
All courts usually offer first time offenders the opportunity to take the drink driving rehabilitation course. A court may allow an offender to take the course a second time where there is a good reason to do so. Offenders will not usually be offered a chance to take the course for a third time. Completing the course can reduce any disqualification period imposed by up to 25%.
Enter New Information

Neebob200 is correct, you have to be offered a course by the court (ask for it if they forget) pick a course provider and wait for them to get in touch with you before you can book a course.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off