drink driving medical and soft drinks

Convicted Driver Insurance

micky_2k

hello i am due to have my drink drive medical and have not been drinking for some time,but i have read that soft drinks like pepsi max which i admit i have an addiction to sometimes drinking 4 litres a days can damage your liver,will this affect my drink drive medical even though i have not had alcohol or will they be able to tell the difference

hello i am due to have my drink drive medical and have not been drinking for some time,but i have read that soft drinks like pepsi max which i admit i have an addiction to sometimes drinking 4 litres a days can damage your liver,will this affect my drink drive medical even though i have not had alcohol or will they be able to tell the difference

If you are worried about the effect that drinking soft drinks such as pepsi max may have had on your liver then I would suggest mentioning this to the DVLA appointed doctor who will perform your medical.

You could always visit your GP and request a liver function test before you go for your DVLA medical because you are worried your excessive consumption of soft drinks such as pepsi max may have damaged your liver.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off