Doctors letter

Convicted Driver Insurance

RegDoll

Can anyone help me please. I have not been to see my doctor since September last year and that was for a bad back caused by lifting something heavy at work. I was banned in 2012 for one year but only started the process of reapplying for my licence in 2017. I was due to go for the doctors medical in March this year the 29th actually and due to the fact that I had a Low Bradford score and used all my holidays for my daughters access court appearances, work would not allow me any more time off until my new holiday allowance in April. I asked the DVLA to extend but they would not and suggested I cancel off this application and reapply immediately, which I did the next day. They sent the doctors a letter and after 6 weeks he had not responded so the DVLA wrote to me and I chased him to complete it. After 7 weeks he finally returned it and for some reason has decided to put that my alcohol is not controlled. I have no idea why as on the last two forms he completed he put that it was controlled and I have not even to see him since the last form he completed in December 2018. The only time alcohol was ever mentioned to him was in December 2017 when I went in to ask if I could get anything to help reduce my weekend alcohol intake, he said there was nothing he could give and alcohol has never been mentioned since. The last two forms he completed say it was controlled but on this one he has said it isn’t and I have not been near the doctors surgery. The DVLA have suggested I go and speak with him And ask why which I will do on Friday. They also said to send in confirmation of all of the court process and social services paperwork plus any tests that I had done which all show up 0.4 or 0.8 alcohol, part of the access order is that I do not drink which I do not do at all, the last drink I had was in December 2017. They have said to reapply in a year and then when I asked them when the year was from they said the last time I had a drink? I have sent all the information in to them, has anyone else experienced this and would it be worth me getting a Solicitor to help me with this. Sorry for the long post

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off