Doctor only took blood sample, should I be worried?

Convicted Driver Insurance

RobT26

Hi guys and gals,

I've posted here a few times in the lead up to my medical exam now, which I finally had yesterday afternoon.
My question this time is, should I be worried? From everything I've read on here the doctor should do a full examination i.e. feel of the abdomin, look at the eyes, blood pressure and blood test, but once I'd filled out my forms (all with no or very little as an answer besides 'have you ever had an alcohol related accident' which regrettably was a yes, at the time of arrest) the doctor called me from his office while I was in the waiting room, due to covid, to go through my answers then told me to come up to his office. Now, I was literally in there for a total of 5 minutes max, he didn't do any examination at all, he took my blood and money and sent me on my way. Do you think this is a good or bad sign?

Cheers

The doctor with confirm to DVLA that he has completed the medical with no concerns. they will look at the form you filled in and the result of the CDT and make a decision. The fact that the doctor is lazy and did the minimum possible will not impact on you!

Hi guys and gals,

I've posted here a few times in the lead up to my medical exam now, which I finally had yesterday afternoon.
My question this time is, should I be worried? From everything I've read on here the doctor should do a full examination i.e. feel of the abdomin, look at the eyes, blood pressure and blood test, but once I'd filled out my forms (all with no or very little as an answer besides 'have you ever had an alcohol related accident' which regrettably was a yes, at the time of arrest) the doctor called me from his office while I was in the waiting room, due to covid, to go through my answers then told me to come up to his office. Now, I was literally in there for a total of 5 minutes max, he didn't do any examination at all, he took my blood and money and sent me on my way. Do you think this is a good or bad sign?

Cheers
As price 1367 said - no need to worry - first medical was the works - bloods, feel belly, eyesight, BPM, questions etc
second medical was bloods , questions, goodbye!

The proof is in the blood test, the questions you answered and any GP follow up

The doctor with confirm to DVLA that he has completed the medical with no concerns. they will look at the form you filled in and the result of the CDT and make a decision. The fact that the doctor is lazy and did the minimum possible will not impact on you!
That's alright then! Thanks for putting my mind at ease!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off