Disqualification

Convicted Driver Insurance

Kak

If you get a driving ban how soon after getting your ban can you take the Drink-drive rehabilitation courses?

You should hear from the course provider within 14 days of the court case. If you do not then contact them in case the court has not passed your details on.
Once they are in touch with you, you can book on a course for as soon as there is availability where you want to do a course. There can be a waiting list in busy areas, some locations have courses less regular than others and some providers do not run courses in as many places as they claim and you may have to wait a long time to get a course unless you are willi;g to travel.

Reactions: Kak
@price1367

Do you know the timescale in which to attend a course? For example, I've been banned for 12 months, I can't for the life of me remember the date the magistrates said I must have completed it by.

Your provider should tell you that when they write to you. The norm for a 12 month ban is to set completion in 7 months, because you are getting a 3 month reduction and can apply 2 months earlier.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off