DG10

Convicted Driver Insurance

Taylor. Gall

Hi,
I was convicted of drug driving and received a 1 year ban with no retake of test and no points added to my license, I have been looking at quotes to start driving again, I have successfully stopped smoking weed and it is no longer part of my life.. On my last car insurance I paid £2700 on a 1.6 car, since looking at quotes I have been quoted one at £2100 also on a 1.6 car, this is after my ban.. Can anyone explain this to me?

Hello I was also convicted for drug driving and received a dg10 I was insured with first central before my ban about 500 a year.i insured again after my ban and I was 500 again .dont look a gift horse in the mouth shop around don't insure between fri night and Monday morning. Good luck

Hello I was also convicted for drug driving and received a dg10 I was insured with first central before my ban about 500 a year.i insured again after my ban and I was 500 again .dont look a gift horse in the mouth shop around don't insure between fri night and Monday morning. Good luck
Not meaning to be ungrateful about it, I'm very grateful that the price has gone down, the company that quoted me was 1st central, I had a look online at reviews and people say not to insure with them, did you have any problems with this company?

Hi I've never had any problem with them I was insured for 9 or 10 years maybe more before my ban.what was your drug reading if you don't mind me asking

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off