Devastated

Convicted Driver Insurance
They have sent a letter to my Gp in 2020!!!!!!? Referring back to 2016!!!Just before the guidelines were changed and he put me down as dependent so in my belief that letter should be irrelevant as they changed the definition on independent as well which is harsher now than they actually asked the gp- I guess it’s depends on the GPs as there is no exact or definite definition on how they are deciding-if you can understand what I’m trying to say but you can find it out on Google it do research! I can’t tell you how many many hours I’ve spent on researching and trying to find out what to do 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
And I do believe that Gps are not aware of all of this significant changes,wording and all this rubbish

You should be able to drive again in april under a section 88 as you are no longer classed as hro.
If you have had a revoked license because of medical conditions I don’t think so! But I’m reading and surcharging information non stop so I might be wrong about that as I’m getting so confused about everything 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

If you have had a revoked license because of medical conditions I don’t think so! But I’m reading and surcharging information non stop so I might be wrong about that as I’m getting so confused about everything 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
2B06CA86-8281-475B-8359-6295C72F9DC2.jpeg

Can you ask that question tomorrow when you phone them. Would a revoked licence put you in the HRO bracket ?

Can you ask that question tomorrow when you phone them. Would a revoked licence put you in the HRO bracket ?
I don’t need to ask I found that out from DVLA-when you regained your license (for me 2017) you are not classed as HRO anymore!

I don’t need to ask I found that out from DVLA-when you regained your license (for me 2017) you are not classed as HRO anymore!
I honestly thought once the HRO no longer applied you could use the section 88 once they have received your new application.

I honestly thought once the HRO no longer applied you could use the section 88 once they have received your new application.
Unfortunately if your driving license has been revoked on medical grounds not! You are not allowed to drive as its said on the letter what those idiots sent

Unfortunately if your driving license has been revoked on medical grounds not! You are not allowed to drive as its said on the letter what those idiots sent
I just read that on the section 88 criteria what a bummer. Looks like i will be selling my motorbikes then :(

I just read that on the section 88 criteria what a bummer
I’m telling you I’m trying everything whatever I can as I do believe the fact is I or all of us should have been informed about the guidelines changes as otherwise how could we meet with the criteria if we are not aware of that???? No one checking the laws or guidelines changes on a daily basis???

I’m telling you I’m trying everything whatever I can as I do believe the fact is I or all of us should have been informed about the guidelines changes as otherwise how could we meet with the criteria if we are not aware of that???? No one checking the laws or guidelines changes on a daily basis???
I keep asking that-as a theory-if I fill out the form on the 22nd of April and found out the change in the guidelines how can I say that truly and honestly I wasn’t drinking before the 22nd of April??? I would have had 2 options-giving up my license willingly or lie? But if they were informed me of the change it would not have been any problem as I’m not alcohol dependent as my previous DVLA medical assessment were obviously showing that since 2017 ???

My only approach is to ask my Gp to change from dependant to misuse otherwise its the long road.

The DVLA have done this deliberately I reckon because they enjoy ruining people's. The DVLA is an outdated organisation not fit for purpose that is operated under a corrupt government.

CJ

The DVLA have done this deliberately I reckon because they enjoy ruining people's. The DVLA is an outdated organisation not fit for purpose that is operated under a corrupt government.

CJ
You know that’s how I feel! As I believe they knew about the guidelines changes as they were planning it(from 2017 never reached out for my Gp before or after) so that would have been extremely helpful if they would’ve been informed us about the changes are coming so we’re able to meet their criteria so we wouldn’t be in this mess

You know that’s how I feel! As I believe they knew about the guidelines changes as they were planning it(from 2017 never reached out for my Gp before or after) so that would have been extremely helpful if they would’ve been informed us about the changes are coming so we’re able to meet their criteria so we wouldn’t be in this mess
I understand that ignorance is not an excuse but how can meet with their criteria if I only found it out in that moment when I’m just about to fill out my form (theory) obviously I would put a lie on that form!?

At least we all know now, although some now know via the hard way (like yourself). The simple solution to all of this is to declare zero alcohol units on any document in the future and tell these Swansea idiots f**k all.

CJ

At least we all know now, although some now know via the hard way (like yourself). The simple solution to all of this is to declare zero alcohol units on any document in the future and tell these Swansea idiots f**k all.

CJ
We have no other choice 😭😭😩😩

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off