D1 form or D27p form?

Convicted Driver Insurance

Andrew1

Hi, I'm approaching the 90 day point where I have to send off to the DVLA, just want to make sure I'm organised. I've read I'll be sent a D27p form which may or may not require a photo, or I can get a D1 form instead from the post office and send that off. Is that right? Is it better for me just to get the D1 form done myself rather than wait for the DVLA to send me a D27?
Little bit confused

I would advise getting the D1, receipt of the D27 can be hit and miss.

Hi, I'm approaching the 90 day point where I have to send off to the DVLA, just want to make sure I'm organised. I've read I'll be sent a D27p form which may or may not require a photo, or I can get a D1 form instead from the post office and send that off. Is that right? Is it better for me just to get the D1 form done myself rather than wait for the DVLA to send me a D27?
Little bit confused
Yes, I used the D1 form and the D27P actually says to ignore it if you have already applied via a D1. Also, unlike in the past, you no longer need to complete a DR1 form as this will be done at your medical if you are HRO.

Yes, I used the D1 form and the D27P actually says to ignore it if you have already applied via a D1. Also, unlike in the past, you no longer need to complete a DR1 form as this will be done at your medical if you are HRO.
Great thanks

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off