crashed car and no licence

Convicted Driver Insurance

kevmids

hi everyone i lost controll of my car on christmas day (blow out or something) and hit the central reservation on a dual carraigeway which wrote the car off.the police arrived and i was arrested.i have been charged with drink driving i had 149 millgrammes in 100 milliliters of blood and ive also been charged with having no license (i have got a provisional though).does anyone know if the crash will be took into consideration as well.(no one else was involved).also does anyone know what type of sentence i can expect.
thanx kev.....

Hi there,

The Prosecution may advise the Court of the RTC that took place. They are entitled to if they wish. At a level of 149 in blood you are likely to receive at least a 17 - 22 month disqualificaton. However, if you were not properly adhering to the terms of your provisional licence the Court will be concerned by this and, together with the fact that there was an accident and that you were over the limit, the sentence may be increased at the Court's discretion. It is therefore important to consider damage limitation to obtain the best sentence for you in your circumstances. We offer fixed fee representation. Also, you may be interested to know that there can often be flaws in the blood procedure adopted by the police which can result in the evidence being rendered inadmissible. In such as scenario a motorist would be found not guilty.

It is unlikely. However, the Court may consider the imposition of a community penalty such as unpaid work due to the aggravating features that I previously indicated to you. It is best to seek representation where aggravating features are present in order to maximise your prospects of securing the most lenient sentence and avoiding a community order.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off